Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Four is Fun!

I'm breaking my radio silence to make sure I get in the traditional birthday post. Brennan has seemed very excited the last week or so about his upcoming birthday. He's even been counting down the last few days. I was a little surprised yesterday when he woke up and said he was sad because it was his last day of being three. I guess that's a good thing because it must mean that the last year was pretty good in his eyes. But, I told him, four will be so much fun.



I was getting a little nostalgic last week watching a few videos of the kids from awhile ago. Like the ones here and here. And our all time favorite Puff video. I feel like I can hardly remember him that small. As the saying goes, "the days are long but the years are short." Can these kids please stop growing up for just a minute!?

Helping me cook Tomato Soup. He actually had two helpings! I should let him help more often.


Without further adieu, Brennan's fourth birthday questionnaire.

Four-year old favorites:

Color: Blue
Song: Twinkle, Twinkle
Food: Mac 'n' Cheese
Show: Super Why
Movie: Lego Movie
Game: Feed The Kitty
Dinosaur: T-Rex
Toy: Octonauts
Thing to do with Kaelyn: Play food
Thing to do with Dada: Go sledding
Thing to do with Mama: Play soccer
Thing to do with friends: Play with everything
Book: Dinosaur for a Day
Animal: Monkey
Restaurant: Dos Amigos (we ate there for his birthday lunch) and Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Drink: lemonade and chocolate milk
Sport: all of them
Superhero: Batman

Happy Birthday my buddy-boo! You will always be my favorite Superhero!

Happy Birthday to Tate, too! Bren's lucky to share his birthday with such and awesome cousin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment