Sunday, July 8, 2012

Five years

I'm sure you all are anxiously awaiting the exciting conclusion of the St. Martin trip, but I must take a commercial break to discuss two big milestones that occurred yesterday.

Five years ago, July 7, 2007, I was lucky enough to marry the love of my life. It has been a crazy five years with plenty of ups and downs (two kids and a dog will definitely do that to you), but I still think I am the luckiest.



"The Luckiest" by Ben Folds - Our first dance


Even though we didn't get to go on a date, we were fortunate enough to actually get to spend the whole day together for once. We tried to have a dinner date after the kids went to bed but had several interruptions from both kids. Oh well. Ce la vie. It was still a nice change and a delicious meal if I do say so myself.

And of course we can't forget about Rudy. After we got married we started looking for a dog. We found Rudy (he was actually named Prince by the breeder). And then we found out he was born on our wedding day. So we knew it was meant to be. And he's been the perfect dog for us. Our first baby:

Look how tiny he was!

The day we brought him home.


His love affair with golf balls begins.

5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment