Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mamarazzi

Since I got my new camera for Christmas my kids have been victimized by the "mamarazzi."  I can't help it they're so darn cute they make the perfect subjects for practicing my photography skills.  I think I've got a few things figured out, but a lot of pictures have been taken on Auto setting.  Most of the auto pictures have turned out great though.  They're just the kind of pictures I was hoping for.  So, so far I'm quite pleased with the new camera.  For your viewing pleasure, here's a sampling of the 500+ pictures I've taken already.  Just insert some scandalous captions and pretend you're reading "People."


Watching trains together
Ice fishing together


Holding hands
Could this be a budding romance between long-time pals, Kaelyn and Hudson?

Meanwhile, Brennan enjoyed crawling around the Children's Museum and being able to climb stairs safely.





Kaelyn and Brennan run off some energy at the mall play area during recent weekend errands.

Notice the tutu falling into the car in the background




Taking advantage of 50 degree weather in January.
The next super power for U.S. Women's Soccer.


As a 10-month old, Brennan has a lot of serious thoughts.



Standing on his own!

Rumor has it, he's been asked to be the next cover model for Baby GQ but is holding out for more Cheerios.


No comments:

Post a Comment