Friday, September 14, 2012

Summer Round Up, Part 3: Final Episode

So I'm just going to go ahead and cram a whole bunch of summer pictures into one post because, quite frankly, I'm ready for summer to be over. Bring on the fall! Jeans, sweatshirts, apples, leaves, pumpkins, mums, football, chili, soups, stews. I'm ready for it all.



"So this is what it feels like to walk a mile in Dad's shoes."


"Do I look as good as Mom in her sunglasses?"

I may have made a tactical error letting her get a cone instead of a dish.

King of the Jungle Gym

A fun afternoon at the winery for The Dog Days of Summer.


Looking at the dried-up creek.


It's the Tickle Monster! Oh, wait. It's just Uncle Joey.

Just chillin'
Bubble fun!

A pant-less Bubble Monster.

A little help from Auntie Care-Care

Gotta love the expression on Matt's face. Looks like he's having as much fun with the bubbles as the kids.


Trying to catch butterflies with her new net.

Slide train!

"Get outta my way! I want to go back up."



Watching to see who will win the stick race.

Looks like a serious brother-sister chat.

Mr. Grumpy

"Are you really going to take my picture, AGAIN?"

Is that a hug or a headlock?
Watching our garden grow:




Our friend Banana who lived in our garden for 2 days. Kaelyn could tell she was a girl because she was pretty.

Perfect gardening outfit if you ask me.


The only thing that grew well for us this year. It's a good thing they're so fun to watch grow and pretty to look at.



Buh-Bye Summer! See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment